Answered By: Bill Sargent Last Updated: May 24, 2023 Views: 4
Answered By: Bill Sargent
Last Updated: May 24, 2023 Views: 4
- The USM Libraries provide Alumni with Library Privileges free of charge.
- The USM Card Office will issue an official USM Alumni card which can then be activated at any USM Library Circulation desk after an application is completed by the patron.
- Applicants must have no outstanding library charges on any other records.
- The card provides access to in-library borrowing, URSUS and MaineCat requestor borrowing and 120 minutes access to public computers.
- A maximum of 20 simultaneous checkouts is permitted.
- The card also entitles the holder to 50 InterLibrary loan requests via ILLiad annually.