I'm a graduate student at USM, but have not gotten my ID card yet. I don't have a barcode. Can I access articles without one? Last Updated: Oct 04, 2023 Views: 206
We recommend that all students get a USM ID Card with an activated Library Barcode in order to take full advantage of Library resources. (See Link)
- In the Libraries, you have access to online articles from our computers.
- When logged in to MyUSM Campus on a personal device, you have access to online articles.
- When logged in to MyUSM Campus, you have access to online articles.
- However, at times you may need to enter the Library Barcode Number (250... or 218...) from your USM ID Card.
- The card must be activated by the library in order for your Library Barcode to work.
If you experience any problems in accessing the databases contact us at 207-780-4270.
Vectors of Help
We're here to help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.