I got an overdue notice/bill. How do I pay it?
Last Updated: Apr 23, 2019     Views: 37

You can pay with cash or check at the Circulation desk at the entrance of any USM campus library.

Vectors of Help

We're here to help! 

Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.

Chat/IM with a librarian.
E-mail your question to us!
Browse our FAQs.

SMS/TXT: (207) 482-0344
Schedule an Appointment
Browse our Subject Guides.
Library Hours.

Related Topics