How do I access electronic reserves? How do I add a course to find the readings? Last Updated: Oct 04, 2023 Views: 217
Login to MyUSM Portal.
Access electronic reserves (e-reserves / ARES)
- Click on USM Quick Links
- Click on USM Course Reserves (Ares)
Add your course
- Under Student Tools, Click on Search Courses
- Search for your course by USM Department, Instructor, or Course Name (e.g. ENG 100)
- Find your course
- Click on Add course
- Each time you open your Electronic Reserves account, your course will be there on the main page.
Accessing course Items
- Click on View Course to see the items
- Click on View This Item
- If you are having trouble accessing Electronic Reserves in your browser, try a different browser. (e.g. If you cannot access in Google Chrome, then try Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari.)
Removing a course from your electronic reserves
- If you drop a course or add a course by mistake, you can delete it from your account
- Click on View Course
- On the left, under Student Course Tools, click on Remove Course
- Are you sure you want to remove course? Click Yes
- If your instructor uses BrightSpace, you should be able to access electronic reserves from within that course's BrightSpace page.
- When you login to the MyUSM Portal, click on the orange and white B to access your BrightSpace account
If you have questions, contact us at 207-780-4270.
Vectors of Help
We're here to help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.