How do I access electronic reserves? How do I add a course to find the readings? Last Updated: Aug 08, 2019 Views: 106
Sign into MyUSM Portal. In the left column, click on USM Quick Links. Scroll down and click on USM Course Reserves (Ares).
Add your course
- Under Student Tools, Click on Search Courses
- Search for your course by USM Department, Instructor, or Course Name; click Go
- Click on Add course to add the course to your account
Each time you open your Electronic Reserves account, your course will be there on the main page.
Accessing course Items
- Click on View Course to see the items
- Click on Show Details next to the item title
- Click on View This Item
If you are having trouble accessing Electronic Reserves in your browser, try a different browser. (e.g. If you cannot access in Google Chrome, then try Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari.)
Removing a course
- If you drop a course or add a course by mistake, you can delete it from your account
- Click on View Course
- On the left, under Student Course Tools, click on Remove Course
- Are you sure you want to remove course? Click Yes
If you have questions, contact us at 207-780-4270.
Vectors of Help
We're here to help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.