How do I get an article if USM does not have the journal?
Last Updated: Jun 26, 2019     Views: 18

If USM does not own the journal containing your article, you can put in a request for an article using your Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) account. Click on the link below and sign into your account and fill out a request for the article. If you do not have an ILLiad account, you can create an ILLiad account (under New User, click on Create an Account) and then fill out a request. When creating your ILLiad account, you will need to enter your Library barcode number which is the 250.... or 218 number on your USM ID card.

If you need assistance, contact the Interlibrary Loan staff at the phone numbers on the page below.

Vectors of Help

We're here to help! 

Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.

Chat/IM with a librarian.
E-mail your question to us!
Browse our FAQs.

SMS/TXT: (207) 482-0344
Schedule an Appointment
Browse our Subject Guides.
Library Hours.