How do I report someone doing something I find offensive?
Last Updated: Oct 04, 2023     Views: 18

Please find the nearest library staff person and ask them for assistance. If there isn't a staff person on the floor, you can call the desk. In Portland 207-780-4270 and Gorham 207-780-5345.

Vectors of Help

We're here to help! 

Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.

Chat/IM with a librarian.
E-mail your question to us!
Browse our FAQs.


SMS/TXT: (207) 482-0344
Schedule an Appointment
Browse our Subject Guides.
Library Hours.

Related Topics